Top 15 Most Interesting Senior Thesis Topic Ideas In Biology
Biology can be a truly fascinating subject if you know how to approach it. There are so many topics that be explored, and you can gain valuable knowledge in the process. Even more, you have the chance to participate in fascinating experiments, to use drawing and charts and to explore your creativity. Always professors have big expectations from students who present their thesis, so show your courage by choosing an extravagant topic.
- 1. What is love? As strange as it might seem, you can actually explain love from the scientific point of view. There is a hormonal and a psychological aspect of love, and you can describe both of them.
- 2. Adam and Eve. For people who believe that humanity started from two individuals, this thesis can be really interesting and informative.
- 3. Genetic mutations. There are many ways to analyze these variations and a wide variety of topics for you to choose.
- 4. Effect of biological weapons. They can change the entire fauna of a region in only a matter of months.
- 5. Host-parasite relationship. It is not a common topic, but for sure it is a fascinating one.
- 6. Artificial insemination. A real miracle of modern medicine, it helped many women who lost their hope of having children.
- 7. Climate effect over animal species. It is fascinating how different animals can adapt to any kind of weather. Give clear examples.
- 8. Blood transfusion. There are complex processes that take place in our body when we receive a blood transfusion. Analyze them and explain them in detail.
- 9. Dinosaurs. Even if there are many research papers on this topic, only a few of them provide accurate information.
- 10. Clones. Do not focus on the moral aspects of this process, but more on the scientific side and the biological processes that are involved.
- 11. Addiction. Surprisingly, people can be addicted to ordinary things, like sugar and salt.
- 12. Birth control pills. How do they work? Are they safe? Discuss other alternatives and their primary advantages and disadvantages.
- 13. Carnivorous plants. There are some plants that eat insects or small animals. To make things more interesting, present pictures and videos.
- 14. Naturopathy. You can explain how we can use natural ingredients as treatment alternatives and what impact they have over our body.
- 15. The aging process. Do not focus only on the superficial aspects; describe in detail how our organs change as we grow old.