12 Outstanding PhD Dissertation Topics In Management
When you reach the PhD level, you naturally consume enough knowledge about the subject. However, you will also have to observe various intricacies about the practical methods which you may incorporate in your vivid dissertation.
Keep regular touch
With management students, choosing an important and relevant topic is quintessential. You cannot mess up with the credence; or you will find yourself in a soup midway. You should keep in regular touch with the instructor to be aware of your own potencies and convenient routes.
Here are 12 intriguing dissertation topics on management
- 1. A kaleidoscope of multicultural workforce – Companies holding employees from different cultures find it tough to manage the resources.
- 2. Creating spatial schemes of management in Australia’s mining sector – Australia’s mining boom is legendary. It obviously asks for stellar management levels to keep things under control.
- 3. Managing different units at a time: sign of an excellent entrepreneur – A quality entrepreneur knows how to divide time between his different establishments. Write a revealing dissertation on the same.
- 4. Management schemes to exalt scopes of small-scale enterprises – There are ways to increase the capacities of small-scale enterprises. Take an upward route through management circuits.
- 5. Ensuring customer loyalty for your company – Companies often prioritize on the loyalty of existing clientele, which helps in increasing the same. Write a quality dissertation on the same.
- 6. Diversified issues pertaining to management in public sectors – Public sector units or PSUs keep facing diverse problems in regard to management. Show a way through.
- 7. How to ensure loyalty of employees towards the company – It is a tough task to keep employees stuck on their seats for long. Many companies have high attrition rates. Your dissertation should pose a compact solution.
- 8. The best strategy to keep the workforce interested in targets – Carrot and stick; continual hammering or total leniency; which way to go to encourage the employees.
- 9. Managing strings between different streams of an infrastructure – An infrastructure has varied streams; all of them important. Ideally, there should be an integral relationship between one and all.
- 10. Importance of Management in the Hotel industry – The Hotel Industry walks and shines on trust and efficacy. Management holds all the keys to success here. Write an enlightening dissertation on the topic.
- 11. Managerial resurgence in top corporate offices in the last 50 years – The last 50 years has seen exaltation and expanse of the position. Assess whether it is going the right way or not.
- 12. Maintaining smooth and convenient buyer-seller relationship – The buyer-seller relationship is quite sensitive and delicate and often creates the base for a successful enterprise.